Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just stuff...

So, Hannah and I (Lexi) have a busy week this week. We have temple dedication rehearsals tomorrow with our awesome dance partners Chris and Josh. And we have the regular...school, homework, play, pj's, bed... the rest of the week until Saturday. Then on Saturday we have young women girls camp recognition from 9-12 and right after that we have temple dedication rehearsals at the conference center... Ya, busy week... but anyway... it doesn't matter! I am sooooo excited for school to be out but yet I am soooooooo not ready to move on to junior high.... :( cry cry!!! My friends at school are great and luckily i have a junior high in my elementary school! I am WAY hyper right now so I am going to stop typing before I go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on!!!! Oh man, I am doing it right now... Drat!!! Well, I guess I should go now... See ya! ~Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment