Friday, May 1, 2009

Wicked!!!



Hey!!!! I's me, Hannah, again...sorry but I absolutly HAD to say this!!! (sorry lexi if you get mad at me for publishing stuffes without you...I'm sorry,forgive me please!) But I know some or all of you know this but I am going to go see WICKED TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! (That was my scream fading in the distance! he-he!) But ya...I'm way super dar n(don't ask about the space) anyway super dar n dang excited to go I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight!!!!! If anyone has any suggestions PLEASE let me know!!! Anyway.... Bu-Bye!!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOOVVVVEEEEDDDDDD going to see Wicked with you and the boys!!! Next time we for sure have to have Lexi come with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pops, you make me laugh!! Good thing I make you laugh too! Just kidding! When you are not grounded from late nights, you, me, and lexi should have a girls night!

    ReplyDelete