Thursday, August 13, 2009

Do hamsters bite more than mice?

AHHHHHHH!!! (Btw the title is true Lex researched it... who would ever know that hamsters bite more than mice?! I mean literally!!!) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I (Hannah)(btw me and Lex are sitting right next to eachothers just so you know.) Guess what?! I am meeting my future husband on Saturday! YAY! Lex and I want to be related so I am going to marry her cousin Payton! From what I know he sounds really nice. I am SUPER excited! But now Nathanial has competition! oooooo... dun dun dun!!! (Nathanial is this random hot dude I keep having dreams about... I don't even know him!) Well he isn't the only one I've had dreams about... I had a dream about Payton! I don't know him either so... they're square.( or even whatever!) Here's Lex to talk to you all!
Hi! Guess what?! Hannah is meeting her future husband on Saturday! YAY! Hannah and I want to be related so she is going to marry my cousin Payton! From what she knows he sounds really nice! But what does she know! JK! She is SUPER excited! But now Nathanial(not from our ward...)has competition!oooooo...dun dun dun!!! (Nathanial is this random hot dude she keeps having dreams about... She doesn't even know him!) Well he isn't the only one She's had dreams about... She had a dream about Payton! She doesn't know him either so... they're square.( or even whatever!) Here is Lex to talk to you all. ( oh wait... I am already talking...NEVERMIND!)
Howdy!!! We will q you in on how Saturday goes!!! We gotstes to goses!!! Bu-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment